- My fiancé and I got into a wreck today (a small fender-bender) because those wonderful Asian drivers love to drive 15 in a 35 and stop suddenly. Her war-torn Ford Fiesta was towed away, undrivable, while their SUV drove off with a couple scratches. They refused to give us their insurance information until the police showed up an hour later, and barely spoke any English.. fun stuff. A picture (it's not the best) of the damage..
|As you can tell, the fender is practically coming off and the hood is all bent up.|
Her car was leaking radiator fluid and smoke came out of the vents for a moment.
- Had to fill out paperwork for a couple hours for a new job as a data processing intern--perhaps a sign of times to come? Then I found out that they couldn't process any of it until they received a second form of ID. They also couldn't administer the state-required drug test on site.. had to wait for an hour at a clinic for a 5 minute test.
- Reorganized my small room into something that I can actually be happy in... feng shui is present now!
- Watched the season finale of Chuck and Castle. Surprises in both, but I was amused by Morgan getting the Intercept uploaded, Chuck on a superbike, and other entertaining shows. I don't watch TV often, but I have my old favorites that I'm glad I can come back to.
- Also reorganized my computer--Rocketdock (http://rocketdock.com/) is an amazing application, along with Rainmeter (http://rainmeter.net/RainCMS/)--if you are adept with computers and want to have something other than a typical bland desktop. Got rid of that old yucky IE9-- went with Chrome (or Firefox) for better speed in the interwebs dept. Here's a preview of my desktop... quite minimalist.
Well, this newfangled blogging apparatus seems to be working out quite well--I think I'm addicted already. Hope y'all enjoyed my rambling.. I promise I won't post too often.