Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Foreign Drivers

10 bucks says it was an Asian
              Ok, ok.. I know this topic might seem a little racist. But honestly: today, while my fiancé's mother, my fiancé, and I were driving, we were rear ended at a stop sign by a little South African woman who wasn't looking the right way. This marks the 2nd time in 2 days that I've been in an accident involving a minority who was at fault (Yesterday my fiance couldn't react in time to slow from 40-0 cause a Chinese mother decided to brake hard for a squirrel). So, I propose, the theory of bad foreign driving, based off of general knowledge, internet videos and pictures.
  1. Anyone from a non-English speaking country drives poorly (This is general)
  2. There is a noticeable difference when comparing drivers from the US/UK/Germany and Asia
  3. Africans have cars???
  4. Because Mr. Ford was American, and cars have been here the longest, 1 and 2 correlate well as our society has had a century to master them.
  5. Asian driving laws are extremely lax... see any videos of Indian/Japanese/Chinese intersections.. and extremely dangerous drivers are commonplace, not the exception.
  6. MXC... nuf said.
Alright, alright.. I'm sorry for the quasi-racism, but there does seem to be a substantial amount of proof that these people can't drive well. I'm sorry to the decent non-American/European drivers out there, and I commend you, cause you are far and few between.

Here's a video if you had put your politically correct ideals aside for a couple minutes while reading this and will continue to do so while watching the below.




1 comment: